Monday 7 February 2011


The beginning of joe's gran.

This is from an image taken from one of the most wonderful people i knows gran (She was AMAZING also!) I was lucky enough to meet her a few times and she really made me smile and feel warm inside on those occasions....i hope hope hope i grow old like her, she was fun!!! Joe has been really lovely and sent me some beautiful images of her in your young days in the 1920's! they are beauuuuuuuuuuuuuutiful and intend on using some of them for the exhibition. Just the history and the feeling of seeing this wonderful old lady grown over time in pictures was really magical and made my belly go funny(and get a bit emotional actually!) I love knowing the history of the people i paint, it helps me paint in a particular way for each individual i think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment